Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week 1 & 2

It's been two weeks so far and I'm tired, sore but really loving it. This old body can't do what it used to do. Every Saturday I feel like I've just set-up and worked a trade show (didn't I leave that life behind?) without getting the frequent flier miles. But it's worth it. It's a whole new way for me to create and learn which I love. And gracy-pants is loving daily class projects we get to take home (but her blood sugar is suffering). 

I've also found out that my disdain for stupid people is alive and well. My typing is getting angrier and angrier (and louder and louder) as I write this. I didn't want to be the fun-wrecker but I'm not wasting my time doing other peoples dishes while they stand around. I will not be saddled with another "sandy the squirrel" who can't do anything! I'm too old for that. They will learn quickly that I do not deal with laziness, incompetence or stupidity affecting my daily life. If they can't move as fast as me then they need to watch and learn--Kathy Lee is in the house. They should they be scared and better get their buts back to the sinks on Thursday and wash some dishes.



Here are some of my classmates... I won't point out the non-dishwashers, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment