Friday, April 24, 2009

Shoulder Update

I can firmly tell you that my shoulder development plan is on track after a week of whole grain bread kneading. I never knew making rye bread was so difficult and muscle-developing! I really think that the loaves of marble rye we made could be used to bludgeon someone to death, maybe I should ask my fellow student in sanitation if any of his former inmates used bread with intent to hurt or mame.

The only bright spot, the totally scrumptious whole wheat croissants we made with swiss cheese inside. I told myself that because we made the dough with partial whole wheat flour, the fiber is definitely going to negate all that butter, right? Anything so I can enjoy these flaky, buttery pieces of heaven. If this was the only thing I learned at school it would still be worth all that tuition, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment