I had (in the words of Jodi) "myself a fine time—a fine time." I created a 3-D representation of Forrest Gump, the only requirements were for it to be 12 inches tall, have both live (with yeast) and dead dough and have cutouts. I think I hit the high points... what do you think? My personal triumph were the shrimp shaded with paprika although the nike's came in a close second.


At one point yesterday the Chef told me there were only so many points I could get. Two classmates told me they hated me and were not going to talk to me the rest of the day. I think I did it, I crushed their spirits and showed them all who the best in the room was. After all not everyone created a spreadsheet with each individual component labeled with color, thickness and finish treatment along with labeled templates—but they will now. I am the ruler of the dead dough sculpture contest.

Really? Is this truly ALL you're the ruler of? Seriously, CRUSH is an understatement. There is NO end to your talent.
ReplyDelete